Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Love Couponing!

Ok so I havent melted into a freakin puddle yet.....I hate this heat! Its nuts! I'd rather it be spring or fall and honestly I dont mind winter as long as I dont have to drive in it. :) but who doesnt feel that way. I mean seriously. Anyways. I went grocery shopping last night and I saved like 50.00 dollars with my coupons and everything! Oh how I love to coupon! :) And I was able to add to my mini stockpile:) its so adorable. I'll have to take a picture of it and show you what i mean:) I have thought about having like coupon meetings where you go and meet people at like a starbucks and exchange coupons and talk about deals and everything. Hmmmm..:) so I'm sure you already know what my IN this week will be ! COUPONING! if you dont do it, you should. and if you need help to get started ,let me know.My OUT this week would have to be the eye primer that came in my NYX Dark Shadows palette. I've tried to use it a few times and noticed that it starts to burn on my eye lids. :( its strange.  I thought maybe at first i just got soap in my eye or something but then I used it again and it still feels burning.  I do have sensitive skin though so who knows. Well off to do more couponing! <3

Much Love,
-xJill

No comments:

Post a Comment