Monday, June 11, 2012

Hey guys! I'm super excited that I got my first video up finally! :) Its always been one of my dreams to start making tutorials and posting them to youtube! Please let me know what you think. I'm definietly going to try and make 2 videos a week. I love to just express how I feel and how I do my makeup and beauty techniques in my own way. :) Twitter and instagram-Onestopbeauty12
Did anyone see the true blood premiere last night!?! Ah amazing! as always . lol. 
My In this week would have to be the french braid! I love it and thats actually going to be in my new tutorial. I just think that it looks very classy and chic.
My Out this week would have to be the heat!Its been super hot lately as you probably know and its only going to get worse as the summer rolls on but still ..dang!  

But thanks for checkin back everyone and supporting me !:)

Much Love,

-xJill

No comments:

Post a Comment