Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sorry Guys!Its been a while. I've just been feeling nauseous and BLAH. Stupid new birth control. Story of chicks lives. lol. Anyways. The INs and OUTs this week are:
IN: Urban Decay Smoked Eye Shadow palette. I really want this palette. The colors are amazing . Its on http://www.sephora.com/smoked-eyeshadow-palette-P374828. Saving for that one. :) Also doing updos. I Love doing them and I miss doing them. I'll be posting some pictures of my work soon! :)
OUT: Of course you all know I am addicted to couponing. But seriously I do everything that the extreme couponers do.I just cant save more then like 50 bucks in a shopping trip! How do these people do this. I do all of it. Online,Sort ..you name it, I do it. Ah more practice,practice,practice.
OOooooo to change the subject completely.. wouldnt that be awesome if it rained tonight. :) I love when it rains while I'm sleeping. Doubt it. But I can always dream. :) wait a sec.. did my dream come true just now..did I just see lightening?! YAY!

Well,I'm outie.. I'm going to go snuggle up with my audiobook :) I've never actually tried an audiobook before. I'm excited. I really think I'm going to like it.

Much Love,
-xJill

No comments:

Post a Comment