Friday, July 27, 2012

Hey ya'll! :) just watchin the olympics ceremony! I think the rings that they pulled up in the air was awesome! Probably cost a ton. But still looked super cool . Anyways.. I actually have had a song in my head all day. Halo by Beyonce!  I love that song! Sorry for being so random tonight. lol. But on to the IN's and the OUTs of this week! :)
IN: Would have to be Essie Nail polish Chubby cheeks color. Its a really pretty dark sandy pink. Im going to have to take a picture of this color so you guys can see. Definietly worth the 8 dollars I would have to say! lol.
Out: Would have to be people with bad phone manners. Seriously. You dont just hang up on a person mid sentence. Pretty sure everyone knows the correct way to end a phone call would be saying good bye. or bye or just atleast saying something so the other person knows your done talking, instead of just hanging up when the other person is in midsentence. Anyways. Crazy stuff.

Pretty Sure I need to hurry up and finish this third book of the fifty shades of grey series because I have a whole line of books I really want to read! :) Cant wait until the fifty shades movie does come out tho! But who isnt excited for that seriously. !? haha. Its that akward moment where your mom tells you that she really likes the series and you think UM what?! that is disgusting MOM! Just what I need to think about my mom liking that stuff...anyways!!AHH. After I'm done reading the third book I'm moving back to the first book of Game of Thrones to finish that series. Because my hubby has got me freakin hooked on that show and I need to know what happens! Then after that I will be moving on to the Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern which I did read the sample and holy cow its a good book so far from the sample! But I'll keep all this info updated when I read throughout these books, which will be an update I'm soon doing to my blog!

Again my loves,Theres alot of updates that I'm going to be making to my blog soon! So keep checking back. If you guys have any suggestions or anything you would like me to bring up, let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment