Thursday, July 19, 2012

Supa Dupa Busy Bee!

Hey guys! Sorry its been a while. I've been so freakin busy. ah. But I'll catch up on some blog posts for sure:) I've decided today that I'm going to make a new YouTube channel as well. Onestopcoupon. God I love couponing. I just want to be able to show people how to coupon. But ill also keep my other channel as well. :) Which I know I need to catch up on as well. Will be asap. Yep Yep. LOL.

The IN and Outs this week are BACK! I actually was thinking about
The IN this week is: Date night with my hubby. I love them . Hmm thinking about maybe having a romantic date night at home , lighting some candles.. :) Even though we do still need to see the Ted movie too. Another IN would be Project Runway! YES people the premiere was tonight! DVR is waitin for me. Definitely my kind of show! That would be a dream to be on the show. I love fashion and to draw fashion .. i might want to practice my sewing!
OUT : This freakin heat again. seriously my phone said it was supposed to be 108 tomorrow. I'm so tired of this heat. I know people. I did put the heat on my OUT again but its that crazy. Atleast It rained today though.


Anyways. I'll let you know when I post something new.

Much Love,
-xJillz

No comments:

Post a Comment