Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Its been a long while.. BB CREAMS!

Hey my loves! Hope everyone is doing ok. Sorry its been so LONG. But no worries MRS.JILL is BACK! :)

Can you believe this freaking weather. I mean come on is it Spring yet? or what. 80 degrees then the next day a winter weather advisory. NICE.

But anyways.. I just want to do this quick little review on BB creams here. You know you see them at the Drugstore and if you have never tried them before.. NOW IS THE TIME! I mean seriously.. Its definitely way easier to throw on BB cream in the morning when your running late than it is to take out that wonderful Nearly NAKED foundation. I know, I know. I've talked about that plenty. :) Which now I usually only use that foundation when its like a date night or a special occasion. But here's the scoop on BB Creams..

There is mainly the 3 big brands that I've come across. That you'll probably stumble across too. I mean don't get me wrong either. There is the Physicians Formula BB cream. Which actually I do want to try and Almay has a BB cream. If your wondering why I haven't talked about any high end makeup brands for BB cream I just feel that high end BB creams are not worth the money when the drugstore does just as well. But I'm going to actually break it up for you in the 1=Best, 2=I would use again and the 3=eeekkk...NO!

1. THE BEST--Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. I have mine in light sheer tint. Absolutely 100% amazing. Its like your not wearing anything. The coverage lasts all day and covers up pretty well. I feel when it says that its a 8 in 1, they really do mean it! I would highly recommend it. Also it says there is a SPF 30 and you would never know it in this BB cream. I'm actually almost out .. I'm squeezing the last drops out.  (If you have sensitive skin like I do, this would be the best match!)
Only flaw.. it doesn't cover up the under eye bags that I wish it did. 

2. I would USE again Regularly or for a Back up. Loreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream. I got mine in Fair. Unlike the Maybelline BB Cream this actually goes on white .While the Maybelline actually has a tan look to it. But this one is really light as well. I feel like this one is a good base to wear under the Nearly Naked foundation .:)   This is a 4 in 1 BB Cream. I feel that it is a great back up to my Maybelline one and I would recommend as well. 

3.Ummm yeah NO! The last one I have is Rimmel London BB Cream Beauty Balm. Right when I squeezed it out to apply it, first thing I smelled was the aroma of the SPF. SUNBLOCK. Ewww.. unless your at the beach or pool you don't want to smell like Sunblock all day. Well at least I don't. Its crazy actually because this says its only SPF 25. Right when I put it on my skin it immediately absorbed and dried out. I didn't even have time to think before it dried up, let alone rub into my skin. I couldn't wait to take it off with a makeup remover wipe. Its a little disappointing because it did say it was a 9 in 1 but it didn't work out that way. I love Rimmel Products too. I was not expecting that at all. You know maybe if I had a different skin type it might of worked out different. Who knows.  I do not recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin. EVER.


But hope you guys like my little BB cream review here. I had fun trying out a few other BB creams other than the Maybelline one just to see the difference. I was actually going to let you guys know as well I'm still trying to get the Podcast thing down. I'm a NEWB. Sorry guys. Should be up soon. Hopefully. I just don't know how to post it. That's the only problem. But I'm super excited for it though. I have lots of good ideas! :) Also I'm really hoping for a camera soon so More YouTube videos! Heck yeah!! :)   But I'll catch you guys LATERS!


Sleep good, Sleep tight.. Don't let the .. What .. oh yeah BED BUGS BITE! Might as well say Don't let the FROST BITE! Thank you weather.  lol.

Mucho Love,
-Jillz

No comments:

Post a Comment