Friday, April 19, 2013

Hola..

Hey beautiful people!

Praise JESUS they finally got that freakin dude that was one of the Bombers in Boston! That was a horrible day and I wont stop praying for the victims affected and families. Also to the TEXAS people! Oh man this week has been one heck of a week. Did you guys hear about that guy who just crossed the finish line at the Boston Marathon and then the bombs went off behind him and then he drove right past the plant in Texas then minutes later the place exploded.?! Crazy stuff. I probably would of pee'd my pants .Just sayin . I mean come on.. but Thank you so much lord for another day. I am so blessed for everyone and everything in my life.<3


So pretty sure I am addicted to all Milani products now. Thank you to all those other beauty gurus I watch on Youtube. I am obsessed with there color statements lipsticks and their baked blushes. Ahh. Gimmee gimmee! I actually bought all mine at Target when they were having a sale on them ! :) Best time to go.. Fo shiggidy. What the h . Did I just say fo shiggidy. HAHA.  That's right I did.. I just trademarked that babyyy.. lol. Well here's my wonderful collection of Milani Products. The most recent ones I got at target ..but the rest I got at Walgreens. Pretty sure you can go into both places for one thing and come out with like a TON of stuff. Ugh ..but that's the same ol story there. Right. I don't know if at target the red color is a sign that you just need to Splurge (like it just triggers your mind) all the time when your in there . Who knows. Anyways.. hope your still with me ...as I just went off on my randomness tangent tonight. :)




I know I kind of did it backwards.. Sorry guys.. But the bottom right hand corner of the first picture the baked eye shadows I have are #4 Coffee Shop, #11 Beach Sand. The baked eye shadow is #1 Dolce Pink. Which ill elaborate more on that bad boy here in a sec. The eye liner on the bottom right of the second picture is Milani Infinite Liner in #05 Everlast. That stuff does not move at all. The right shade next to the blue is the cream eyeliner jumbo pencil in #02 Brown Deluxe. Super creamy. The skinny eyeliner pencil is Milani Liquif ' eye in #04 Aqua. Super pretty and kind of has a metallic feel to it. The lipsticks.. My loves.  #29 Teddy bare is the bottom left in the second picture.. the third one in on the second row. and the right hand side to that Is #30 Candied Toffees. They are absolutely amazing lipsticks. I mean they are moisturizing and super creamy and they actually smell really good too :) But I am hoping to expand my collection of Milani Products. I want to definitely get more of the lipsticks and the blushes. Speaking of the Baked blushes...

The one I have is Dolce Pink and it is shimmery.  If you have pale skin like mine this color just looks amazing on your skin. Right along the cheek bones. Oh man.. heres another product like my BB cream and foundation . I can talk about all day. :) But I just wanted to let you guys know if you need a new blush .. THIS ONE! For sure. Its extremely soft as well and light. ME+Milani Makeup=LOVE. But yeah. I thought it would be cool to do a makeup look with just using all of the Milani products. Hmm.. Ideas.. Ill have to do that. :) Check back for that soon guys. As well as my Business things I'll be doing on Pinterest and how I am budgeting as well to save up for that CAMERA! Only a matter of time. Oh only. Where is that Money tree that apparently only exists when I need it to. ?

Sweet Dreams and Have a great Weekend!

Love,
-xJillz


No comments:

Post a Comment