Monday, May 14, 2012

Hey ya'll!
So I'm a little eerked right now!! My hubby got me a bluetooth mouse to use on my tablet. Well the dang thing wouldnt work for like 2 hours and then finally some miracle made it start working but then I went to  polyvore and it wouldnt even let me use it on my favorite site! (jillz07 is my name on there) ah:( But It is alot easier to navigate around my tablet which is always nice:) So I missed last weeks in and out! no worries . My in and out for this week -
IN: Garnier Fructis sleek and shine anti-humidity hairspray! omg this stuff not only smells good it seriously is super light on your hair but gives it good hold! I'd definietly recommend it! :)
OUT: It would have to be that there is seriously not enough time in one day! holy cow. I was thinking today that I have all this stuff to do and 24 hours is not enough. lol. My to do list is too freaking long! :(

Anyways,I'm on the 3rd book of the fifty shades of grey series!! I can't wait to start it tomorrow! shh noone tell me what happens. But the second book ended really well. So I am definietly excited!

OFF TO BED! I am wiped out!

More to come tomorrow!
xJill

No comments:

Post a Comment