Friday, September 7, 2012

Flashback to the 70's FRIDAY!

Hey Loves!
              As some of you probably already know I am not from the 70's. Obviously. I'm 23. But today I was looking online at some different fashion trends throughout the times and I was definitely inspired by the Jumpsuits of the 70's. The ones that are strapless are my favorite. I need to get my shopping going.. :) Here are some lovely pictures of some of the ones I found and love..
MICHAEL Michael Kors Strapless stretch-jersey jumpsuitYoung Fabulous and Broke Black Tube JumpsuitRoxy Flare N Stare RomperG-Star Jumpsuit
Just thought I would do a little past history Friday day! I really want to do a 70's style tutorial on hair and makeup! Hmmmm next friday maybe.. :)  By the way I hope everyone is enjoying this weather tonight. Oh how I am so freaking excited for fall to come and the cooler temperatures so I can snuggle up on the couch with my hubby with a big warm blanket...:)
          So I haven't had a chance yet to watch the MTV music video awards from last night. But I heard that Chris brown hugged Rhianna after she preformed.. Um awkward. I'd think that would be. But at least Chris brown is getting help. so that is good. So shhhh don't tell me what happens with the rest of the show. I want to watch it later on my DVR! Will be posting more goodies tomorrow! Tomorrow I want to actually go over  the fashion of Michelle Obama and Ann Romney. I think for being older women they are very fashion foward. So that should be interesting.. :) And no i'm not really into all the politics gibber gabber so no worries about me going into how their fashion tastes have something to do with the debate or something. ha. who knows.  So catch you on the flip side! ....wait did I just say that...haha.


Much Love,
-xJill


No comments:

Post a Comment