Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I've decided I'm going to start adding weekly IN's And OUT's of a certain product/show or item I love that week, and that I highly recommend and on the OUT of something that I tried and that I would not recommend. I will be doing an entry on these once a week. For this week:

IN: NYX Jumbo lip pencils! They are amazing. They go on extremely smooth and they come in a ton of different colors. I have copper pink so far. You can order on their website nyxcosmetics.com for $4.50 or go to the store ULTA like I did. Which by the way is my new favorite store!! :-P

OUT: NYX Cream eyeshadow. I bought it in chocolate and for me it creases. Definitely not my favorite eyeshadow of theirs. It just seems really wet to me.
 

I'm also going to try and start posting everyday on my blog! So yeah definitely check back!

Lots of Love!

-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment