Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FAV Drugstore Lipsticks!!!

Hey! How's everyone doing in this snow? ahh . I love snow as long as I don't have to drive in it!! AMEN!! We will see how this goes tonight.. hopefully it wont get too bad...


But anyways...I wanted to tell you guys about some of my favorite drugstore lipsticks I've come across. My current number one favorite is by Maybelline. Its from the Color Whisper collection. I only picked up one but its in Made-it-Mauve. This has got to be the smoothest lipstick that goes on ever.
You barely have to touch your lips and it just glides on. I want to say it was about 6.00 and I got it from Walgreens. I want to pick up more. They have a lot of different colors to choose from. This is what it looks like on.
Pardon, My Gigantic nose in this pic. lol. Its great to wear with any outfit, and since it has a gloss finish you don't even have to wear lip gloss with it. I love this brand of lipstick.
Here is some swatches of this lip stick on the left and then Revlon lip butter in Sugar Plum (which is also around the same price) on the right. See kind of a similarity a little bit??
 
These two colors are really simple and work great with any outfit. For the Revlon lip butter on the right. I do love this brand as well. But if you compare the quality itself between the two with how smooth it goes on I would totally give it to the Made-It Mauve for sure. Here's what the Sugar Plum looks like on me:
Also, Still has that gloss finish..so if your in hurry just go ahead and ditch that gloss! So these products are definitely worth the money if your trying to find a great quality lipstick from the drugstore. So guys I hope this post was helpful! :)  I will be posting more pictures and I'm bringing back the weeks IN's and OUT's! --thinking maybe I should make those videos instead. hmm :) And I'll be adding on a new segment to my blog as well called Jillz Daily Biz. Let me know if you guys have any questions or any requests for videos or reviews!

Jillz Daily Biz

-Part of me just wants this snow to pass, but part of me is excited. Like I'm a little kid all over again. :) SNOW DAY!!
-I need to edit and post my Valentines Day Date Night Makeup tutorial like now..
-Excited to start my Vlog Channel.
-Laundry why wont you just do YOURSELF! hahaha.
-"1,2,3,4,5,6 that's how the numbers go!!!" Freakin Sesame Street DVD's!!! This song will never leave my head! lol!


Stay safe and warm!

-xJillz

No comments:

Post a Comment